Our partner are THE pioneering start-up in the AdTech market who have created the first Blockchain network for the advertising and marketing space! The team are incredible, made up of thought leaders and engineers with amazing passion and drive. They offer a platform with real time AI powered by Blockchain technology.
Our client is building advertising technology products based on blockchains and cryptography that put consumer privacy first, and drive better business outcomes for our customers. Blockchains are the technical infrastructure on which cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are built, but they believe that’s just the beginning of what they can do.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Join a small, tight knit team where your voice matters.
- Work with a tech stack that is awesome to use (ES6, WebComponents, Firestore, Google Cloud) in an environment of your choosing.
- Mastery of async js, promise chains, fat arrows and juggling scope
- Working knowledge of the latest CSS3 standards, primarily CSS Grid and variables/mixins
- Fundamental understanding of git, github, branching and collaborative software development
- Relentless drive. Natural inclination to take ownership of and care about the product you are developing
Requirements (or skills you would be happy to acquire!):
- Google’s Polymer framework, WebComponents and the ShadowDOM in general
- Google’s Firebase, particularly Firestore, NoSQL
- Google’s GCP Suite (Getting a sense of our DevOps yet?)
- JS Stellar SDK, web3.js, solidity
- The autonomy to experiment with new frameworks
Credit: Source link